Santa Fe Fiesta, Inc.
2016 Desfile de Los Ninos
Saturday, September 10, 2016
Parade Starts at 9:00 a.m.
Be a part of history and join hundreds of four-legged costumed pets and kids as they hit the streets of Downtown Santa Fe at the 2016 Desfile de Los Niño’s/Children’s Pet Parade on Saturday, September 10, 2016.
This enjoyable event has been Santa Fe’s favorite for over 90 years and is sponsored by Santa Fe Fiesta, Inc.
Registration Fee (cash or check ONLY-we do not accept credit cards)
1-4 people $5.00 per entry
5+ people $20.00 per entry
Saturday, September 10, 2016-day of the parade:
New Mexico School for the Arts
227 East Alameda Street
(Formerly St. Francis School)
If you wish to be included in the judging, you must register, have your registration number displayed visibly, check-in and be in the parade line-up in numerical order no later than 8:15AM. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Best Musical Group (child groups only)
- Most Original Entry
- Best Group Entry
- Best Historical Entry
- Best Character/Best Message to Other Children
Award winners will be contacted by telephone or email. Prizes can be picked up on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 from 6:00PM-8:00PM or Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 9:00AM-11:00AM at Pecos Trail Café located at 2239 Old Pecos Trail – Santa Fe.
Parade Terms & Agreement
- No political entries permitted.
- The Desfile de Los Niño’s is an event designated for CHILDREN. Adult(s) are welcome in the parade but must be accompanied by a participating child.
- No horses, ponies, donkeys, llamas, goats or other large animals are permitted.
- No motorized vehicles (gas or electric) are permitted.
- No candy, food, beverages or items may be thrown out to spectators but may be HANDED to spectators to maintain safety requirements.
By submitting your application for registration the day of the event, you agree to release Santa Fe Fiesta, Inc. and its representatives from any and all liabilities related in any way to your individual, group or organization’s participation in the parade.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com