Santa Fe Fiesta, Inc.
2015 Desfile de Los Ninos
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Parade Starts at 9:00 a.m.
Be a part of history and join hundreds of four-legged costumed pets and kids as they hit the streets of Downtown Santa Fe at the 2015 Desfile de Los Ninos/Children’s Pet Parade on Saturday September 12, 2015. Parade will begin at 9:00 a.m.
This enjoyable event has been Santa Fe’s favorite for over 90 years and is sponsored by Santa Fe Fiesta, Inc.
- Online until Wednesday, September 9, 2015, at 5:00 p.m.
- Day of the parade beginning at 7:00 a.m.
Kids and pets assemble at:
New Mexico School for the Arts
275 East Alameda Street
(Formerly St. Francis School)
PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PARADE LINE-UP NUMBER
If you wish to be included in the judging, you must register, check-in and be in the parade line-up no later than 8:15 a.m.
- Best Musical Group (child groups only)
- Best Pet/Child Look Alike
- Most Original Entry
- Best Family Entry
- Best Hysterical Theme
- Best Group Entry
- Best Historical Theme Judge Meritorious Award
- Best Fiesta Theme Judge Meritorious Award
- Best Character/Best Message to Other Children
**Award winners will be contacted by telephone to schedule time for award pick-up**
Parade Terms & Agreement
- No political entries are permitted.
- The Desfile de Los Ninos is an event designated for CHILDREN. Adult(s) are welcome in the parade but must be accompanied by a participating child.
- No horses, ponies, donkeys, llamas, goats or other large animals are permitted.
- No motorized vehicles (gas or electric) are permitted.
- No candy, food, beverages or items may be thrown out to spectators but may be HANDED to spectators to maintain safety requirements.
In addition, by submitting your application for registration, you agree to release Santa Fe Fiesta, Inc., and its representatives from any and all liabilities related in any way to your individual, group or organization’s participation in the parade.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to call us at (505) 603-1175.